skip to main | skip to sidebar
MyBlog

Thursday, September 11, 2008

About DDS class on 09.11

Todays class was really great. I liked the discussions we had and I am excited about the Golden Gate project. 
I found the time line really useful in understanding what the plan is and what to expect.
Also I enjoyed looking at all our Blogs and seeing at what everyone found inspirational.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

Interesting links

  • http://www.sanna-annukka.com/
  • http://jeffkulak.com/e
  • http://www.thefuturelaboratory.com/products/the
  • http://www.sandersonbob.com/
  • http://www.babynamewizard.com/voyager

Classmates

  • Alex
  • Emma
  • Enrico
  • Leigh
  • Ishwari
  • Hiumei

Blog Archive

  • ▼  2008 (53)
    • ►  December (4)
    • ►  November (10)
    • ►  October (24)
    • ▼  September (15)
      • Some more of my Coastal Cleanup event pictures
      • Some of my Coastal Cleanup event pictures
      • Information about Coastal Cleanup event
      • Contacts
      • Style research
      • Campaign research
      • California Coastal Cleanup 2008
      • Lynda.com
      • Class on 09.18
      • My work
      • About DDS class on 09.11
      • About DDS class on 09.04
      • Digital Design Studio class expectations
      • Interesting illustration artist and a designer
      • A little bit about me

About Me

Vineta Grube
View my complete profile