Monday, September 8, 2008

Interesting illustration artist and a designer


Recently I came upon this web portfolio page that I liked a lot because of its simplistically iconic drawing style: http://www.sanna-annukka.com/ The illustrations  seemed unusual and I liked the attention to detail as well as their color combinations and patterns. I don't think that the web page itself was very special, but the illustrations were inspired. 


But this site: http://jeffkulak.com/e I like because of it's simplistic but effective visual design and its very straight-forward navigation structure. It is easy to navigate and it looks good from the moment you enter the site all the way till you get to see the portfolio pieces.

2 comments:

Enrico Limcaco said...

I like the Sanna Annukka work...very distinctively Finnish but reminds me a lot of Native American art from the Pacific Northwest (totem poles, etc.).

hiumei said...

I also like Sanna Annukka work. The lines and the colors she used is very attractive. And she got a special style that make us difficult to forget her work.